Dedicated to Quality
QUALITY MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
Modern Manufacturing & Engineering, Inc.’s dedication to quality stems from the experience and ethos of our owner, Hue Van Lien. Forty years ago, Hue began his career at MME as a tool crib attendant and was soon promoted to machinist. On the production line, Hue learned firsthand that quality, consistency, and value made the difference between a satisfactory product and a truly outstanding one.
As Hue rose within the company, working his way up to partner and eventual owner, he never lost sight of the importance of quality in all things, from the equipment we use to the relationships we build with our customers. Today, the MME team’s expertise and dedication to quality allows us to recommend the best services and processes for our clients’ projects, proactively identify areas of cost-savings and value-add, and produce the finest products possible.
CERTIFIED QUALITY. Continuous IMPROVEMENT.
Our services are backed by our multiple professional certifications across a variety of industries including aerospace, military, defense, and others. In addition to these critical certifications, MME’s commitment to quality is reflected in our comprehensive efforts to ensure quality at every stage of production.
Our certifications and in-house quality assurance processes are a reflection of our philosophy of continuous improvement, which pushes us to maintain the highest standards of quality and skill and to obtain new certifications as our capabilities evolve.
- ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified since 2008
- Nadcap certified and ITAR registered with the DDTC
- MME’s mature Quality Management System features tight process controls to enforce our rigorous standards of quality
- Automated inspections powered by the latest technologies and equipment
- PC-DMIS software and CAD modeling verifies dimensions throughout the entire manufacturing process
- MME’s robust calibration system complies with industry standards
- Our thorough quality planning process includes reviewing and planning for all quality risks and incorporates the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
Our Comprehensive Capabilities
Thanks to our expansive suite of top-quality equipment and technologies, MME can handle all your precision CNC manufacturing and assembly needs under one roof. Learn more about our multi-dimensional machining capabilities: